Pens: PITT Artist Brush Pens




I've been meaning to do this post for ages. I need to share my love of these pens with you! If  any of you readers are Hobonichi users, you'll understand the need for good pens that don't bleed. You'll be pleased to know that I'm so happy with these ones.


I've been researching and apparently these come in at least 60 colours and you can get them in different pen widths. These ones here are the B ones for Brush! I bought this pack for now because it's a good starter pack with a good range of colours.


It takes a bit of time to get used to the know how of brush pens. You have to write with them with varying pen pressure and at different angles to get the effects you want. There are times when  I use them and things don't work how I want to and times when things just do go right!


1 comment :

  1. Ooh this look pretty! I've recently just started playing with hand-lettering and need more pens like this!

    ReplyDelete