Hobonichi Sticker Savers

You may remember from my initial Hobonichi post, I told you that I was going to tell you more about the sticker savers, so here I am! 


These are thin transparent films which are repositionably sticky on one side. This is so that you can attach them to a page in your notebook or planner and then put stickers on top of it that you're likely to use, instead of keeping the whole sticker sheet in your planner. 

What you do is remove the film to reveal the sticky side and then stick it wherever you'd like. If you make a mistake, it's no problem because you can just lift it off again and place it somewhere new! 






Rub it down a bit to secure it!


Then start placing stickers on it!




Then when you need a sticker, you just peel it off and put it where you want it, like so...



It has these handy top tabs that make them easy to find and also act as a page marker.




They're so handy and come in packs of 3 and are available in two sizes, depending on if you have the larger or smaller journal. A definite planner must have!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the informative post! I just bought these and I was wondering which page you usually put these sticker saver sheets on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get these? I can't find them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete