Filofax Pretties: Covers and Feedback

While I've not been here blogging, I've been sewing lots of orders of my Filofax covers. The feedback I've been getting has been amazing and I didn't think it was possible for people to love my products as much as I do.





This has been my favourite one that I've recently made. I love it because the fabric is amazing and it matches my Domino Patent sooo well!  I was very tempted to keep it in there, but it had to go away to it's new home.

Here are a few others that I've made recently.









At the moment I'm just getting out the orders that I already have. I won't be making any over the Christmas period because I don't want things getting lost in the postal rush. After Christmas I'll be coming out with new fabrics and new products. I hope you fabulous people will continue to support me. I hope that 2015 will be filled with lots of success for us all. Without you guys and without my parents, who knows where I would be!

Your feedback means so much to me and I've had such lovely feedback. It's really given me a confidence boost in my abilities and maybe that's why the cases I've made recently have been the best ones I've ever made.


No comments :

Post a Comment