Hobonichi February Part 1

So far this month has been a not very artistic one. There is a lot more writing on these pages than in my January pages. The first half doesn't even have any painting because I just haven't had the time to sit down and do painting. I bought my Faber Castell brush pens and they've been a bit help in making things look pretty with minimal effort. 

My favourite parts so far are the painted quote pages. I'll probably be doing more of those. Hooray for actually writing quotes in this month! 












I want to try some journalling prompts but there are so many out there. What are you guys using for your journals? Please feel free to share any good ones with me!

1 comment :

  1. I love your pages Joey. My fav journalling prompts are lyrics from my favourite songs and also positive/inspirational/motivational quotes. I share a lot of my pages on my blog of you want to check it out. imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk
    Joanny 😊

    ReplyDelete