2017 Planner Set Up

What better way to start off this New Year blog revamp than with my 2017 Planner Set Up. Last year, I was using an A5 kikki.K Compendium with a Leuchtturm1917 inside it which I made into a Bullet Journal. I'll do a flip through of this on another post. This year I've decided to move back into A5 rings and I'm using a super shiny Copper kikki.K Planner. It is a beauty!


I'm using Organise with Katie inserts as I've been waiting for her to offer Printed ones. I have previously used her Printables and I just really love the design of them. This year I am fully prepared with her Printed inserts. I bought her monthly and weekly ones.





These inserts are perfect for that I need them for. I was going to use the areas for work, personal use, gratitude and meal planning but so far it's just been a free for all! Here are some of my weeks so far.











The sections I have in my planner currently are Monthly, Weekly, Work, Blog and Notes. The planner is beautiful with metallic dividers. I used the Svenska Hem Quote Cards to decorate the dividers in here.




I also love how much pocket space this planner has. There is so much space for beautiful stickers and to make it look pretty!


Look out for my weekly planner spreads that will be coming up each week. If there is anything else you'd like to see please let me know in the comments below.

Sticker Shops I've used:
Other Supplies: 

6 comments :

  1. Oh wow your planner is STUNNING and I love your pom pom pen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my pom pom pen! I got it from Typo! x

      Delete
  2. Inspiring Actions, materialising Dreams!
    Loving all of this, awakening my past self who got forgotten along the way, my past self & still part of me today, who enjoys writing & having all these pretty stationery & decorating my papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pen do you use to do the green colour where you then write on it, is it a highlighter or a different pen. Love that idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) for all of the coloured bits, I used my Tombow Brush Pens. I just coloured first and wrote on top after. I love them! I tried to give Zebra Mildliners a go but they still seemed to highlighty for me. The Tombow colours are definitely better.

      Delete