Planner Loves: Hobonichi

About two weeks ago I discovered the beauty that was the Hobonichi planner. It is by a Japanese company with a completely unique set up. I think I've browsed every possible media and looked at every possible site about the planner and I've fallen madly in love. I don't even have one yet, but I'm so in love.

I have recently acquired an A5 Hobonichi Cousin Cover, which is the bigger of the two sizes they offer. It is a gorgeous thing!









It has lots of pockets and you can fit any A5 notebook in there. I put this one in just to test it and its really lovely in there. A nice snug fit. There are two pagemarkers, which will be really helpful when I have the actual Hobonichi planner. You can use one to mark your monthly page and one to mark your daily page.

Let me break down the Hobonichi for you:


  • It comes in two sizes- A6 and A5 
  • The A6 planner is available in English and Japanese
  • The A5 planner is only available in Japanese (this doesn't affect the use of the planner) 
  • There are lots of different covers you can choose from for each of the planners. There are lots of different colour options too. 
  • There are also lots of covers on covers, which are plastic outers that can be used for most of the standard covers. 
  • There are a lot different accessories that they sell too! 
  • The paper they use in the planners is called Tomoe River Paper which is amazingly thin, but also amazing at holding ink and paint. I can't wait to get one so that I can test it's capabilities for myself! 
When I get my book, I'll do another post on how awesome it is. In the mean time, you can have a look at these wonderful planner inspirations! 







1 comment :

  1. Oooh, I'm excited to see how your Hobonichi will evolve! I'm not very artistic but I love drooling over pretty artsy pages :-)

    ReplyDelete