Planner Covers: Recent Makes

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! These are some recent covers that I made. I love love this camera print one. These were orders that I received over the holiday period and I've just about caught up with them. 





This Liberty one is so pretty. I almost kept it for myself! I'm sure it's new owner will love it as much as I do.





You'll be pleased to know that new listings are going live today and there are lots of new fabric choices. I've changed the layout of the listings to hopefully make it easier for everyone. There are four separate listings because there was so much fabric. Each listing has price options for A5, Personal, Compact and Pocket. So you select your size and then your fabric. I hope this works out better for everyone!







3 comments :

  1. They look fab Joey! May I feature your shop on my blog? I have a few ideas for the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Charlie! I'd love that :) x

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thank you I'll put my list of ideas in with your letter (I'm currently working on it & will be sending it soon). x

      Delete