HEMA Haul

Words can not express how happy I am that a HEMA store has opened in the UK. Not only that, but it's in Bromley which is easily accessible and that fills me with as much happiness as a room without a roof. Back in the day when I used to have summer trips to Holland, I used to love going into HEMA so much! It's a store that does literally everything and everything is always so pretty!

I decided beforehand that I would control myself and wouldn't go crazy when I got there. I had to have so much restraint!!!! I really did want everything. Their stationery is just so so nice and I wanted to buy it all! Thankfully I managed to not put everything in my basket, but I did still come out with quite a lot of things.









Are you just exploding with how pretty it is?! And it's all good value for money too. I got all these goodies and a couple of extra things for less than £20. It's unheard of really! I will definitely be going back after the next pay day...maybe even before!

Click here to see how I've used my new goodies to decorate my Filofax for this week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment