SoJoey: New Fabric for New Projects!

There are times when I have extreme moments of self doubt and I say to myself:  'I can't do this.' That only happens in the moments of great frustration when I'm unpicking something a million times. Then I think about how far I've come and how my abilities are much improved and that's when I know that I can do these things. I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't try things and if I didn't make mistakes. I have a dream that my planner covers will be a great success and I can't move forward if I don't take risks.

So the best way to move forward is to keep trying even though it might not work out. At least I will know that I gave it my best shot. I like doing what I'm doing, so I'm going to keep doing it. I don't think that all the crafty people I look upto got to where they are without making a few mistakes.

I have big plans for my sewing and as a result I spent a lot of time buying maybe more fabric than I need at the moment but they're so pretty and I will use them so it's justified!





Aren't they exquisite? I hope to make many new things with my fabric. These will soon be going up on Etsy for planner covers and a few pencil cases so please keep an eye out. In the mean time, the planner covers that are already up on my Etsy are on sale now and there is also free shipping with the code FREESHIP.

No comments :

Post a Comment