Scrapbooking Supplies

I recently found lots of lovely things to use for my scrapbook while trying to buy a school bag for my sister. Before I decided for definite that I wanted to scrapbook, I spent many nights looking at Amy Tangerine and other fabulous scrapbook blogs. The products that they used came from American Crafts, but we don't really get any supplies as cool as that here in the UK. I was amazed by the Project Life cards and have never seen anything like that.

I was so pleasantly surprised to find this selection of stuff at TKMaxx, and will now be making regular trips there to see if they have any new additions!











I think my favourite thing is all the pretty papers, but I'm just as excited about all the other stuff as well. I've done 2 pages in my scrapbook and it is more time consuming than I originally thought. Do keep your eyes peeled for How To's coming soon, in which I'll show you some of the techniques I'm using in my scrapbook.

No comments :

Post a Comment