Geneva: Day 3

Today we visited the UN buildings, and went on a tour. It was quite interesting. There's a lot of art which has been donated to the UN by other countries as gifts. Some of them are really elaborate and beautiful. The weather was fabulous again and we had a nice lunch with another amazing view. The think I like most about Geneva is that everywhere is beautiful and the view that surrounds you is always so magnificent.









After walking around the UN building and sending a postcard, we went to Ariana Museum which is a ceramics museum. It was really nice to see such brilliant works. The detail that goes into some of the work astounds me! There was a lot of arabic, which I liked to see because it reminded me of calligraphy.







Lastly for today, we played in the fountains and I looked at the Broken Chair





No comments :

Post a Comment