Typo Haul Again!

I think it's going to be a habit that any time someone comes back from South Africa, they'll have to bring me things that I've requested from Typo. I'll pay them of course! These are the goods my dad brought home for me on his recent expedition!

The thing I am probably most excited about is the MAIL holder! I just love it! I've had my eye on it for a while and kept telling my sister to buy it for me if she spotted it in the store. So glad she was finally able to get it. I also have a mail cloud from Typo, so both of them together will be such cool beans!


You can't really go wrong with stickers and these are no exception. Major cute!




Also, anything moustache shaped is amazing! The only problem at the moment is I don't have anywhere to push them, Oh man, I really do need my own craft space. I've been having major craft space envy recently.



And finally, some super cool stickers to jazz up some envelopes for all my pals!






No comments :

Post a Comment