Filofax Pretties: Week 52

'Tis Christmas time! So my week was decorated all Christmas like. It's been a week of watching a lot of Christmas movies so far. The Grinch is hands down, my favourite Christmas film, but I do also have a soft spot for Elf. They're just so funny! 

Aren't my Christmas stickers nice? They're from Lidl! 
I have one more letter to write, then I can tick off write pen pal letters on my holiday to do list. I'll either do organising or Decopatch tomorrow. I'm sure I'll take photos of whatever I decide to do. 










I made the expenses sheet in Photoshop after seeing one on Coffee Is Lovely, but unfortunately that was only in A5, so I made my own. I also decided it best that I keep a list of DVD's I want, because I forget when people ask me! I'm sure there are at least 20 others that need to go on the list, but I obviously forgot all of those when doing my list.

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and that you've enjoyed time with family and friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment