Filofax Pretties: Week 38

I bought a new sewing machine last week because the old one conked in. I have orders to do and it came at a bad time. It's all good now though. My new machine is a bliss to work on, it's quiet and does what it's supposed to. I don't have to fiddle with the bobbin every few stitches. It's also very pretty. I'll do a post about my new machine later this week. 

So this week is a sewing week, I'm aiming to get all of my orders done and maybe a few extras too. I don't know what's in store for this weekend. I might have work but if I don't I think I'd like to have a craft day! You're all invited! 

My list for today seems to be going well, I already have taken the photos for my blog (evidently) and my letter to Mary is almost done! 









Have you guys got any exciting plans for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment