Knitting and Stitching Show Haul

On the weekend, the lovely ladies of Trinket Trade and I, went to The Knitting and Stitching Show. You gotta keep tradition going! I must say, the show has changed a lot since the first year. I have to be honest and say that I preferred it in it's first year. There was a bigger emphasis on all sorts of craft, like papercraft, cake making, knitting, crochet and stitching. It went from three floors, to one and there are about 3 papercraft stalls, none of them stocking stuff like the first year. There were so much more bargains to be had! This year the focus was mainly on knitting and stitching, hence the name 'The Knitting and Stitching Show', but it was nice to have the other stalls in previous years. 

I went with a shopping list, the majority of which was focused around scrapbooking and papercraft. Thus, I was a bit disheartened to find that the scrapbooking stall I was hoping for was not there. I can't even remember what it was called from the previous years, but I know I loved it! Someone help me out? 

This year I bought a lot of fabric because the fabric was just too gorgeous to pass up! There were ideas whizzing around my head of what I could make, so at least I was feeling inspired! 



I also signed up to Mollie Makes! It was on a special offer and it's really such a lovely magazine! It will inspire me further!




Aren't they gorgeous!! I am so excited to get sewing with them. Check out Favourite Fabrics for more lovely fabrics!



I can't remember the stall where I got these from, but I really could not resist! I think I bought these after I said "That's it! No more fabric!!"

Watch this space for future sojoey creations!

No comments :

Post a Comment