Cutting Your Own Project Life Cards

I've been obsessed with Project Life ever since I started scrapbooking, but when I went to Hobby Craft, there was no way I could afford all the things I needed. Thankfully TKMaxx stock paper pads from American Crafts and they're gorgeous and for a fraction of the price. So what I've been doing is using those, and cutting out my own Project Life cards. It's time consuming, but I like cutting paper. The cutting of round corners is what gets me. So I've decided I need to buy a paper trimmer and a round corner punch. I worry that it will make the corners too round. What do you think?

Here are some really pretty ones I made earlier this week.




1 comment :

  1. I did exactly the same thing today! SO pretty and a fraction of the price...and unique!

    ReplyDelete