Filofax Pretties: Welcome to A5

Yess! I have finally bought an A5 Filofax. It's been a long time coming because I've been uhming and ahhing about it for months and months. Then my friends got bigger planners and I just had to do it too. I started making inserts and got dividers for it way before I even had the A5.

Here it is in all it's shiny pink glory!





Here are inserts and dividers. The dividers I got from Organise with Katie and the inserts which aren't Filofax are ones that I made myself.

















I'm very proud of these monthly inserts! They're taking forever to make, but I'm really liking them.



I love it! She's very shiny and nice to handle and I like that she lies flat, but I think she's going to be very prone to scratches. I had to turn down two before I found this one because the others were already scratched. For now she'll be staying home and soon soon I'll be making a case for her.

11 comments :

  1. I bought this one to and i love it, so shiny and beautiful :)
    Do you have problem that the rings open to easy? My rings are closed and not broken. But sometimes when I browse my pages the rings open of itselfs. And i only have the pages in it who comes with the planner, so it not stuffed. Just curious if all the A5 patent does it or only mine. Thank you for a lovely and inspiring blogg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii! I'm having so much fun with it, I'm especially loving making my own inserts aand there is just so much more space to do things!!
      My rings are find and I don't have the problem of it opening by itself when browsing. That sounds like a bit of a problem. When you open your rings do you push down the side tabs or pull them apart?

      Delete
  2. Did you make the monthly inserts. I really like them. The font is quite pretty. (And the pink Filofax!) Donna
    www.mylifeonestoryatatime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me the font you used? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Hi Donna, I used a font from dafont.com called KG Eyes Wide Open

      Delete
    3. Thank you. You did a wonderful job.

      Delete
  3. I love the pen pal pages/profiles! Did you make them yourself!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :D I did make these, I made all the pages for this planner except for the dividers and I've got a couple more that I still need to put up on my blog. I think I need to start making these to sell!

      Delete
  4. Juwairiyyah - I think you definitely should make them available for sale. Are you doing daily pages or weekly pages also? And if the green book a Filofax also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking into it Donna! Would you prefer having them printed ready to put into your planner or as a digital download? I'm thinking of doing both because different people have different preferences. I have weekly pages for my A5 but I haven't tried making any daily ones yet. I have my thinking cap on so watch this space for what I come up with! The green one is an Aqua Saffiano Filofax in Personal size, it was my second Filofax and probably my favourite one! I just love the colour and texture :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, we have the exact same taste in Filofaxes hehe I've got the aqua saffiano and my patent pink domino A5 will be here tomorrow! yay! I love those dividers too, lovely

    ReplyDelete