Currently Working On: Roses Cross Stitch

I've been promising to make a cushion for my grandma for ages, but I haven't got around to it. I've decided that now is the time. I trawled the internet for Rose patterns but none of them really stood out to me so I looked in some of the craft books I have and found that Cath Kidston's Stitch! book was perfect. It has just the right kind of pattern I was looking for. My grandma will also feel very fancy knowing it's a Cath Kidston design!





As of right now, I've done the bottom of  one of the roses and tonight I'll be working to at least getting all of the mid pink on one of the roses done. I doubt I'll get as much done as I hoped because I'm off to the cinema in a little bit. We're seeing Prisoners tonight and How I Live Now tomorrow night. I'm very excited for both of them!

No comments :

Post a Comment