Filofax Pretties: Week 9

I have a feeling that something bad might happen soon because this week is just too good! Yesterday we went for dinner at Frankie and Benny's for Emma's birthday and it was such a fun time! All my girls were together and it was really good. Food was delish, company was lovely! On Weds I'm having a craft day and catch up with Kathryn who I haven't seen in forever and didn't really get to talk to last night because our table was too long and she was too far away! So that will be nice, I'm excited for it! Thursday is the night of something I've been looking forward to for a long time! Finally going to see Gavin DeGraw again and it is going to be amazing!! I also have a business workshop in the morning, that will hopefully set the ball rolling for getting our craft business off the ground. Too many good things are happening!! 









No comments :

Post a Comment