Old Spitalfields Market

I think anyone who has already read my blog, will know about the love I have for this part of London. If it were up to me, I would be there all the time. I went to visit someone I met on Instagram (@okokcole). She has a Japanese Art supply stall and it's pretty amazing. Everything is so cute! I bought some tapes and a Pilot Hi-Tec C Coleto 4 Changer Pen, which has been on my wishlist for ages!

The tapes are so cool! I literally did not even have to think about the Aurora Borealis tape, I just knew I had to have it! The other one is just too cute! The deer kills me, it's face is just too adorable.







This is the pen. The thing about this pen is you can build it yourself, so you can have whichever colour refills you want. I chose black, violet, pink and blue black. I was allowed to test one out and I loved it so much, it writes really well. I was pleasantly surprised that it also writes quite well on Filofax paper, with not bery much bleed through. I approve! You can also get pencil and rubber refills for it, which will be so handy! I think after two of these run out, I'll get them.






No comments :

Post a Comment