Renegade Craft Fair

Last weekend I had the best time at Renegade Craft Fair. It was filled with such amazing things made by some of the most talented people I've recently come across. It's literally the perfect place to buy Christmas presents and if I wasn't poor at the time, I would definitely have bought so many things. Here's me in my new glasses, on the train to Shoreditch which is where it was held. 

 Due to the fact that I had no money to spend, I took business cards from everyone I loved which basically turned out to be the entire fair! This is my stack! Stacks on stacks on stacks.
I've slowly been going through them and checking out stores and favouriting the things I want so I can buy them when I do have money!



I couldn't not buy these. They're pandas and they're cute. Even poorer than I was, I still needed to have them. I couldn't stop thinking about them!






So at the end of the day I had two pairs of really cute earrings because I also bought these from Josie Makes and wore them through the day!


You should definitely check out Josie's Shop for cute handmade jewellery that makes excellent Christmas Presents .

Later in the week I'll do a post with all my favourites from Renegade!

No comments :

Post a Comment