My Week in Phone Photos

  1. I'm planning on dying the ends of my hair! I like all these colours, but might go for the purple or the reddy pink in between the orange and red.
 2. I've been eating healthily in an attempt to get off this weight loss plateau. These Mediterranean veggies are the best thing right now!
 3. Addicted to Liquorice Comfits and I came across this huge one!!


 4. I wore this outfit to see Viva Forever, I thought I looked banging.
 5. Viva Forever!! For Josie's birthday. It was a fun night, but the story wasn't that great.
 6. More veggies!!!
 7. When I was younger, I used to draw fairies all the time! I haven't in ages, so I thought I would again! I just need to colour this, but I'll do it in the week!
 8. I love this dip dye crochet jumper. I bought it ages ago, but didn't really wear it. Rediscovered and it feels so good!



9. My parents made homemade burgers, they were super delish! 
10. After 3 weeks of not eating chocolate, I decided to have one dark chocolate minty thin. It was good, but I didn't feel like I needed to have more. It's safe to say, I don't need chocolate to survive and I can do well without it!

No comments :

Post a Comment